Making sure your baby shower is filled with fun and excitement can seem like a lot of pressure. From choosing decorations to selecting the perfect gifts, there are so many decisions to make. But one of the most exciting and unique parts of planning a baby shower is selecting a theme. Here, we’ve compiled a few of our best baby shower theme ideas to give you some inspiration:
1. Preppy Nautical - This classic nautical theme is perfect for summer babies and features navy blues, whites, and anchor and whale cut-outs. Along with the decorations, you can also feature cute cupcakes in the colors of the nautical theme and print out paper sailboats for the guests to take home.
2. Enchanted Forest - The Enchanted Forest baby shower theme adds a layer of mystery and fun with cute woodland animals, magical decorations, and lots of leafy trees. This theme can also include fun activities for the guests like paper crown-making, fortune-telling and fairy door decorating.
3. Funky Floral - A Funky Floral baby shower theme brings the trendy colors of bohemian vibes to the baby shower. Add in pops of bright colors and statement floral designs to really make the event stand out. Great decorations for this theme are flowers, garlands, and wreaths.
4. Woodland Wonderland - Take your baby shower in a rustic direction with the Woodland Wonderland theme. Incorporate details like wood slices and woodland creatures and don’t forget touches of plaid. To make the event even more interactive, you can also have a craft table with a variety of materials and supplies so that the guests can make their own creations.
5. Key to Adventure - Perfect for the adventure-seeking parents-to-be, a travel baby shower theme can be lots of fun. Incorporate decorations like vintage suitcases, globes, and maps. For a really fun addition, put together a DIY photo booth with props for the guests to take pictures with. They can print out the photos to take home as souvenirs from the baby shower.
No matter what baby shower theme you choose, don’t forget to include thoughtful gifts that the parents-to-be will appreciate. And once everything is ready-to-go, sit back and enjoy the special day. Good luck!